Monday, December 14, 2009

What are you Reading?


What are you reading on Mondays? is a weekly meme hosted by J.Kaye's Book Blog (click button to visit the blog.)

Here are the books that I'm reading/will read this week. After posting such a ridiculously long list last week, I'm gonna keep it simple, short, and sweet! I definitely learned my lesson!

So up first: I'm going to finish up The Wives of Henry Oades (DONE)
Then it's onto:
  • The Hobbit (which is part of the 2010 challenge, but I'm going to read it early)
  • Strange Angels
I MAY (if I finish these before the end of the week) read one of these:
  • Gringa in a Strange Land
  • Defenders of the Scroll (finish it up)
  • The Manufactured Identity
So there..that first list is what I WILL read this week. The second is if I have time. What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I see this meme. Hmm. Maybe I should try it! I'll take a look at the rules.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've grabbed your badge. I'll visit again!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Manufactured Identity looks great doesn't it, I can't wait to read it.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-are-you-reading-do-you-read-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you loved Strange Angels as much as I did. Awesome start of a series!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!