Friday, January 8, 2010

Mini Read-a-Thon


I started off this year strong (I know the year is only like a week old) but I have slacked off some lately. I have been thinking about my own little private read-a-thon. Nothing dramatic or crazy just a lot of reading and a lot of fun! So here I go! Starting at 12:00 CST today I will start on my read-a-thon and won't stop til Sunday at 12:00 (noon) CST!

Here is my reading list:
  1. The Eye of the World-Robert Jordan
  2. Eternal on the Water-Joseph Monninger-FINISHED JAN 9TH!!!
  3. The Manufactured Identity-Heath Sommer
  4. Gringa in a Strange Land-Linda Dahl
  5. Wizard's First Rule-Terry Goodkind

So there we go! Let the fun begin! I will try not to snack too much this weekend but it's so hard! Anyway, this isn't an organized event or anything like that just a personal challenge BUT if you wanna jump onboard with me then please feel free! Leave links or comments on how you're doing!

Wish me luck! :) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your read-a-thon. What a great idea. If I had known, I would have joined you. Next time I definitely will.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!