Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Product Review: Pedia-Lax® Fiber Gummies

I was able to try out these gummies, or I should say my son was able to try them. He has issues with regularity and as his Mommy it's been rough getting him to eat high fiber foods. He loves these chewy penguins! He gets three a day and that equals about the same as 1/2 cup of broccoli! Seriously this kid lets me know when it is time for his "gummies." He has been taking these for the past month and they have helped him tremendously! I loves these things and so does he!

A little product info:

Suggested retail price is $7.99 for a bottle of 60 gummies; available at Target and Walgreens, also online and other supermarkets and retailers nationwide.

Also visit http://www.fibergummies.com to get a $1.00 off coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!