Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thinking Thursday

This is me all this week ^ *Think, think, think...Oh bother!* No, really. It is. We have had some financial issues lately that have caused some stress. Tis why you might notice a bit more ads than usual. I'm not trying to spam you all, just pay a few bills!

We've had a new addition to the family too! I went to the front porch to take out the trash and found a kitten (looks to be 8 weeks old) and brought him in. He is TOO cute for words! We've had him for almost a week and a half now and aside from a little eye infection he seems perfectly healthy! He's a orange and white tabby cat. We've named him Lester Sebastian! My son loves him!

I've been looking for ways to make more money from home. With our car situation and childcare it's really hard to think of leaving the house for work, but it may just come to that. So with all that stress and feeling so run down, I haven't been able to read much this week. I was looking forward to keeping up that roll I got on last week, but it looks like I won't.

Okay, that's all. I know this isn't a "personal issues" blog, but I just thought I'd explain a bit what was happening behind the scenes. I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled program...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!