Monday, August 30, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon Conclusion



Well folks, I tried. I really did. Every single night of the RaT I tried to stay up late so I could read but I didn't finish a single book. Here's the thing about my schedule, I don't know if I've explained myself any on here. I work from home. I don't work much but my hours are quite inconvenient at times. I work online from 7pm-10pm most nights, which isn't bad BUT I have to get up on weekdays to get my son on the bus at 5 am! So I'm pretty tired. Lately I've been working during the day for extra cash so naps were out. So that is my excuse, lame as it is, for not being such a success for this awesome RaT! I did have a great time on Twitter chatting and reading other people's progress! Maybe I'll work something out for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!