Monday, December 6, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday?


Well last week was a success! I finished If I Stay and loved it! Review is HERE You guys that book still gets me teary eyed, just thinking about it! :)

So yeah, felt so awesome and productive..until the weekend. I bombed out on the read-a-thon! I tried. I really did. I don't know why but I just didn't have any "read" left in me. *sigh*

So I'm going to do what I did last week. Just appoint ONE book to read then see what happens. This is tough though. Lemme tell you why...

My Book Lover's Book Swap Santa gave me a book I've been DYING (in agony) to read. Feed by Mira Grant. I super muchly want to read it..like NOW but I have a few ARCS that I feel I should read now.

So after some thought, here is my plan for this week:

  • Blood Prophecy by Stefan Petrucha
  • Feed by Mira Grant (YAY)
  • The Radleys by Matt Haig

There that's what I want to finish by this weekend! :) Seem like a lot, but these are all pretty interesting sounding books so I don't think I'll be bored or stall! Crossing my fingers though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!