Monday, December 20, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday?

Well last week I feel was a success! I got the books I wanted to read, finished! :) Yay! This week I have a lighter work schedule (thank you mr. holidays!) but still it feels like a short week. So I will just plan on one book being read and one finished (the vampire diaries.)



I have a few books on my Nook that I'd like to read as well, but I'm not going to stress over them.

I will be reviewing, updating challenges, working on getting the 2011 Challenges that I've joined posted, and basically trying to get my butt into gear for next year! :) Oh yeah and CHRISTMAS is COMING!!!

What about you?

3 comments:

  1. I have Vixen to read and am hoping to get to it over winter break. Rot and Ruin looks good. Hope you have a wonderful week and a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I've been noticing them around. Hope you enjoy them and have a fabulous holiday.

    Here's my Monday:

    (click on my name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have work to do to get in gear and ready for 2011 as well. I need to update all my 2010 challenges for starters. Have a super week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!