Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Reading



Hey guys! Bet you thought I fell off the face of the Earth huh? Well I didn't. I'm still here and still reading! Soooo...suffice to say I think soon I'll be able to get some reviews up and all that good stuff!

This book is what I am currently reading. So far I am loving the h-e-doublehockeysticks out of it! It's like what World War Z should have been, 'cept with Robots. It's creepy and fun and just plain good! I bet you know how my review's gonna turn out already, huh? Well I haven't finished it yet, so my opinion could change! So there!

Oh and to make it even better! Stephen Spielberg *had to go check how to spell his last name* is going to direct this movie! I will be there to watch it! :)

This title will be released on June 7, 2011.
  • Hardcover: 368 pages
  • Publisher: Doubleday (June 7, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0385533853

1 comment:

  1. A robot apocalypse! With scary robots! I don't know if I desperately want to READ it or run far away-- evil robots really scare me, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!