Thursday, September 15, 2011

Starting Line: Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon



1st Status:
Start Time:8pm (CST)
End Time:10pm
Book:Married with Zombies-Jesse Petersen
Pages (Begin)54/ 165(ended)
Total Time Read: 2 hours
Total Pages Read: 111
Books Read So Far: 0

Notes: Have work in the morning, going to call it a night and wake up a little early tomorrow.

2nd Status:
Start Time:6am (CST)
End Time: 8am
Book:Married with Zombies-Jesse Petersen (Finished), The Last Book in the Universe-Rodman Philbrick
Pages: Married: (Begin)165/241 (ended)....The Last (begin)10/223 (ended)
Total Time Read: 3.5 hours
Total Pages Read: 197
Books Read So Far:1
Notes: I finished my first book! Now I have to work til noon but I will try to read during slowish times! This probably won't be my most productive time of the "thon."

3rd Status:
Start Time: 8am (CST)
End Time: 12pm
Book: The Last Book in the Universe-Rodman Philbrick
Pages: Married: The Last (begin)10/92(ended)
Total Time Read: 4.5 hours
Total Pages Read: 279
Books Read So Far:1
Notes: Worked but had some time to read in there! I didn't get much done but I will try to finish this book in a few hours!

(I took a 45 minute nap so I figured it was breakie time) 
4th Status:
Start Time: 3pm(CST)
End Time: 7:30pm
Book: The Last Book in the Universe-Rodman Philbrick-FINISHED
Pages: The Last (begin)92/223(ended)
Total Time Read: 6.5 hours
Total Pages Read: 410
Books Read So Far:2
Notes: Slow reading, hanging out with kiddo and dinner!

(break time)

5th Status:
Start Time: 8:30pm(CST)
End Time: 9:30pm

Book: Shut Out-Kody Keplinger
Pages:  (begin)1/50(ended)
Total Time Read: 7 hours
Total Pages Read: 460
Books Read So Far:2
Notes: The sleep monster got me! I am an old fart so I heeded the call!

6th Status:
Start Time: 7:30am(CST)
End Time: 9:00pm
Book: Shut Out-Kody Keplinger
Pages:  (begin)50/126(ended)
Total Time Read: 9 hours
Total Pages Read: 536
Books Read So Far:2
Notes: Not a good day for reading! Too many distractions.

I didn't keep track but I finished Shut Out last night...so I'm guessing my stats are as such:

Total Time Read: 12 hours
Total Pages Read: 683
Books Read So Far:3

7th Status:
Start Time: 8am(CST)
End Time: Noon
Book: Patient Zero-Jonathan Maberry
Pages:  (begin)1/50(ended)
Total Time Read: 13.5 hours
Total Pages Read: 733
Books Read So Far: 3



Total for the Thon:
Books Read: 3
Pages: 733
Hours read: 13.5

2 comments:

  1. Have fun reading tonight. You have a great line-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! :D Sounds like it was a good readathon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!