Monday, December 19, 2011

What are you Reading Monday?


To be honest, I don't have a plan this week.

As I said in my Sunday Salon post,  I'm going to try to finish as many books as I can by the end of December and schedule as many reviews as I can to kick 2012 off with a headstart! I fell behind this year, due to all sorts of things and my blog plans went bye bye. Soo with that said and done, my next two weeks will be me reading and getting things in tip top shape for the new year!

My goodreads tracker thingy says I'm about 28 books away from my goal. There is NO way I am going to make that goal unless I read from morning til night everyday until the 31st. Yeah..no way. So with that in mind, stay tuned for my next post which will be my personal read-a-thon starting line. I will read as much as I can when I can and see how many I can finish up! My son is on break until the 3rd, so he may just join me!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. I hope to get some blog posts ready for the next three months. Anyway, that's my hope!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be hard to finish any reading over the next week with all the Christmas activities!!

    http://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your reading! At this time of year I realize all the numbers and reviews don't matter. I'm just amazed I read this much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with your reading :) 82 books is still really impressive for the year. You've done amazing so far! Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. I want to get all my reviews not only written, but posted before 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!