Monday, June 25, 2012

What are you Reading...Late Edition

Yup it's Monday again. And what better way to start off the bitchiest day of the week? A stomach ache! Yup! That's why this post is a little later than usual. :( Plus I hate Mondays. Really. So this is me right now:
Because I just want to go back to bed and sleep this stomach ache off. I don't even know what I did to deserve it. :( But anyhoodle..back to the posts point. What am I reading this week?

To Review:
  • Blackout by Mira Grant
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
To Read: 
  • Middlemarch-(still trying to finish it but I probably won't before the end of the month)
  • A Monster Calls
  • This Dark Endeavor
  • My Swordhand is Singing
  • Rebecca (Starting on this) ..again.
  • Wicked Lovely   
I seem to be on a lovely reading streak so I won't hold back. What are you reading? Oh and how are you all feeling? Hopefully no one has the belly ache from hell?

4 comments:

  1. No belly ache but I sympathize with you considering you don't know what you did to deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, sad panda doesn't want to be sad any more! Have a lovely reading week!

    What are YOU reading @ The Brunette Librarian??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the belly ache goes away quickly - nasty stuff!

    I'd like to read Middlemarch, Rebecca and Blackout. Might give Rebecca a go for the read-a-long. My Mum always raves about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!