Monday, July 23, 2012

What are you Reading?

So guys, I did pretty well on the read-a-thon and I'd really like to keep it up! So this week I have a full plate! I'm currently on my 21st day of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and I feel more energetic! I'm gonna use this energy to keep my reading up and my reviewin'! How smart of me! :P Here are my lovely selections:

  • Saving Ruth by Zoe Fishman
  • Going Bovine
  • The Pleasures of Men by Kate Williams
  • Legacy of Tril: Soulbound
  • This Dark Endeavor
  • Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
I have a few reviews set up already so watch out for those! I hope everyone has a spiffy week of reading!

4 comments:

  1. I've read great things about Going Bovine. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting so far with Jillian! I have not had so much luck sticking with it...:(
    Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great stack of books :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!