Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm Still Alive..and What's to Come

Hey guys! I know my blog's been woefully neglected and I DO apologize for that. I've had a very rough week. First I was sick with a coldflutypething, and whilst recouping I did a Veronica Mars marathon..which helped me not drive nails into my skull to relieve the sinus pressure, but also distracted me from things like work and reading/blogging. I mainlined all 3 seasons in like 4 days!

Also,
Logan and Veronica FTW!
*my otp* this show gives me all the feels! I cannot even begin to describe how much I love it! :)


So after that was done, then I had to try to get caught up with work and housework because apparently I am the only one in this house that knows how to clean up? I dunno. Things were getting stanky and I cannot handle the stank.

So the parts about what's to come are as such:

Reading:
  • The Hobbit: have to catch up on the discussion and the reading
  • Finish: The Secret Keeper
  • Finish: Incarceron 
  • Finish: The Kingmakers
  • Finish: Zombie Fallout
Reviews: 
  • Fang Girl
  • One Came Home
  • Vlad All Over
 So as you can see I have my work cut out for me this week. I'm not saying I'll get all of the above done, but I will do my best. I'm just hoping to get as close to my goal as possible!

I'm ready!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo, do I need to watch Veronica Mars then? That guy is seriously cute in Moonlight, which is an excellent start as far as I'm concerned... *eagerly awaits box set wisdom* Hope you're falling ALL THE WAY BETTER now and that your cleaning efforts have made things all nice for you. Knowing that my house is hygienic again always makes me feel better, even though the cleaning basket is my nemesis and the hoover laughs at me when I'm not around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Please don't fall all the way better. FEEL IT, DUDE, FEEL IT.

      Delete
    2. Yes I do recommend it! It is amazeballsauces all marinated in great!

      DOOOO EEETTTTT!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!