Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Music Post-Floofy Stuff I Loves

So I like music...*SHOCK* and when I am blogging I tend to have something going in the background. My musical tastes are pretty random..I'm kind of all over the place musically. SOOOO I had the brilliant idea of posting some of the music I've been listening to this week!



I love Vitamin String Quartet! I love A Perfect Circle..so yeah this is amazeballs!!! I highly recommend this group! Strings make anything sound classy. They cover a LOT of bands/groups and sound awesome doing it!


The Decemberists...dear sweet things that are sweet! I cannot express how much I love this band! I don't give a shizz if it makes me a freaking hipster (I think I'm too old though but whatev!) I still love this band!

I love this group too! This is the English version of this song!

Unf! Trent Reznor is simply delicious! I love almost all of his music, but this one is at the top of my list!


This is just a sampling of course, I could write a post a mile and a half long and STILL not hit all the bands and songs I love! Hey while I'm doing this thingy, how about you guys give me some of YOUR favorites? I totes love finding new music!



2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with 2NE1, BigBang, TaeYang, GD&TOP. OBSESSED! I don't listen to english music anymore hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like quiet while reading, but tend to listen to oldies when listening to the radio or CDs. I do like Nine Inch Nails though, so guess I'm not too much out of the loop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!