Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Just Found This!!!!


Created by: Rie of Mission To Read 
and 
Cohosted by: Melissa of Harley Bear Book Blog, Lindsay of The Novel Life, Kathrin of StackedNPainted, Angela of  and Melina of The Pretty Nifty YA Reader


The summer solstice is the longest day of the year.  And you know what that means...


So no matter where you are on the planet we want you to celebrate the first day of summer with us in a 24 hr read-a-thon!  Just think of all those summer reads you've been waiting to start!  



Summer Solstice Read-a-thon is a 24 hr event taking place on the longest day of the year...June 21, 2013.  It was created by Rie @ Mission To Read and is cohosted by Melissa of Harley Bear Book Blog, Lindsay of The Novel Life, Kathrin of StackedNPainted, and Melina of The Pretty Nifty YA Reader.  The goal of this read-a-thon is to take advantage of all the extra daylight and read as much as you can!  Mini challenges and a giveaway will be happening this day so make sure to check out any of the host's blog's the day of for more information.  Don't forget to chat with us at the twitter party 12pm CST #SSRead. 


  this is what i look like when i find a new read-a-thon
 it's my "nuh uh i ain't got NUTHIN better to do today" face...


I have so much work to do today,  but ERMAGHAD peoples! I haven't done a read-a-thon in a HOT sweaty minute! So here I am! I will fit in as much reading as I can!



My Stack o' HopefullyReadBooksByTheEndOfTheDay:

Top to Bottom:
League of Somebodies
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
The Last Policeman
We Have Always Lived in the Castle (I'm currently reading this one)

this will probably be how i end the night. reading and drankin'!


2 comments:

  1. Love your gif's LOL! I have never read a Neil Gaiman book. I really need to fix that!

    Thanks for signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your gifs are amazing. Love the Shirley one - Go Community!

    Thanks for joining our lil read a thon, don't forget to sign up for the GIVEAWAY! :) (free books!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!