Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon: It Starts Yonder (Tomorrow area)

http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2013/11/announcingthe-christmas-spirit-read-thon.html
Details:

  • Read-a-Thon dates: Friday, November 22 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 24 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate
  • Reading a Christmas book is not required.
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

YAY! A read-a-thon! Like I haven't done that before ;) but anyhoodle. I can't say no to my bud Michelle when she hosts one of these thangs!

Sooo, what shall I be a reading this time?

  • The Map of Time
  • The Spindlers
  • Falling Kingdoms
  • The Shining (Finishing) 
  • i have about a bajillionity books in my house to choose from :) 
SO LET'S PARTY (Tomorrow of course) 

I have a problem...I'm aware of this.

1 comment:

  1. The Map of Time looks good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!