Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-Thon!

http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2013/12/last-minute-read-thon-sign-ups.html#more


Maria over at A Night's Dream of Books and Vonnie over at Vonnie's Reading Corner (two new blogs to me! HEEEY!)  Last Minute Read-a-Thon of 2013! I have today off (26th) and the rest of the weekend is gonna be kind of light on the work parts. WOOT! So what better way to spend my time, than to read!? Screw cleaning and stuff...I'm nerding out! (okay I will HAVE to clean sometime but that will be kept to a minimum!)



For this read-a-thon, I'm hoping to finish at least 2 books!

I'm starting with
Dead Plains book 3 in the Zombie West series by Angela Scott! I LURVE this series!





2 comments:

  1. Screw the cleaning! Glad you can join us.

    Don't forget to add your launch post with your goals on to the linky :)

    Last Minute Launch Posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the read-a-thon!!

    I'm with you guys! Who wants to clean when there are SO many great books to read, and SO little time in which to read them?

    Good luck, and Happy New Year!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!