Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bout of Books: Goal Post

Bout of Books


Hey y'all! After some careful consideration, I have selected a handful of books to try to tackle this week! I'm really excited about this read-a-thon! My son goes back to school, so the chances of me having some QUIET time to read will be very high!

On to the point of this post..MAH GOALS!

I would like to finish at least 3 books. I want to finish Jane Eyre and write a review on my Classics blog (Here)! Then read from front to cover two other book, plus my selection for the Eugene Onegin read-a-long. 

So that means for sure Jane Eyre (finish), chapters 1 & 2 of Eugene Onegin, and then at least 2 other books. 

My selections to pick those other two are as follows:


  • The House on The Cliff
  • How To Love
  • Arcane Circle
  • Game of Thrones (Kindle)
  • Wildwood
And that might also change, but that's my starting plan. Who knows where the reading bug will take me?

My status updates will probably be once a day. I do work this week, so that will be my main priority. I will cram reading it as I go.


Good luck people!

3 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones!!! This is one of those series that I want to make all the people read! ;) Good luck with your goals, I'll be giving it a shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals and have fun. You've picked some interesting titles. How lovely you're finishing Jane Eyre, it's one of my favourite classics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the read-a-thon! I'll be cheering you on, and remember to have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!