Thursday, December 11, 2014

TV Love Thursday

I finally finally have gotten around to watching The 100 on the CW. Season 1 is finally up on Netflix and I mainlined the heck out of the show. I caught up with this season in like 1 day, so yeah..not only am I super dork, but I also have no life.

Here's a pretty cool video I found:




I also just recently finished watching The Gilmore Girls on Netflix (I have a solid relationship with Netflix it seems. My husband should be worried).



I really really loved it. I didn't watch it at all when it was airing, but I'm kind of glad I waited to watch it til now. I don't think I would have appreciated it when I was younger.

Seven whole seasons in like one month!

Anyways, with all my shows mostly now on their Winter break I'm out of options to watch. So anyone got any suggestions? What are you watching? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!