Friday, March 31, 2017

Reading For the Weekend Read-a-Thon

Yo, you guise! It's been stupid long since I've been able to find the time to just read my heart out! I've been reading but it's sooo slow going, what with school (blegh math!) and work (blegh adulting!) so I decided that I'm just gonna do it! I have from now until Sunday off, so nerdy little me decided to do this damn thang!

Here we go! My tbr stack of fun!

I've already started on Gemina and Grimm Woods is a review book, so those are my first two priorities. The rest would just be icing on the cake!

So I'll be updating here, my twitter feed, and my instagram. Stay tuned my doods!

Nerdlette, out!

Update the 1st: Gemina is dunzo! Loved it! Finished up at 2am (ish) last night!

Now onto Shift!

Weekend Readathon Completed!

I read Gemina and 300 pages into Shift! I call this a success!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!